CRVpro Direct Drive Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump CRVpro48
The new CRVpro family of direct drive vacuum pumps offers increased reliability and longer service interval vs. other direct drive rotary vane vacuum pumps. The CRVpro family consumes up to 36% less oil than comparable pumps. Three features drive these benefits:
- Runs 10°C cooler than comparable pumps. Slows corrosion.
- Has a 40% larger oil capacity than comparable pumps. Dilutes aggressive chemicals.
- Has a chemical resistant coating in the oil case and pump module. Protects non-moving parts.
The CRVpro family includes all the features you'd expect in a direct drive rotary vane pump: gas ballast, forced oil lubrication, anti-suckback mechanism and thermal overload protection.
Suitable applications include:
- Thin film coating
- Refrigeration dehydration
- Freeze Drying
- Vacuum drying
- Degassing of transformer oils, epoxies, etc.
- Vessel or chamber evacuation
- Backing pumps for blowers
3487T-01 operates at 230-240V/380-420V (+/- 5%), at 50 Hz or 240-265V/415-460V (+/-5%) at 60Hz. Always use a certified electrician for proper installation of three phase motors. Conduit wiring required, no switch included. Includes two NW40 Hinge clamps, two NW40 centering rings, and 5 L of Welch premium oil.
Direct drive pumps are not recommended for filtration, aspiration, drying electrophoresis gels, or other applications requiring sustained operation above 30 torr.